Women’s health physiotherapy can offer therapeutic treatment of disorders affecting the pelvic organs and pelvic floor muscles.
To treat symptoms related to pelvic floor muscles, pelvic organs or pregnancy.
Women’s Health Physiotherapy
• Pelvic floor muscle strengthening
• Incontinence (involuntary urinary leakage)
• Pelvic organ prolapse (presents as dragging, heaviness or pain)
• Pessary fittings (a device that can be used to manage a prolapse)
• Pregnancy: Prenatal women
• Back, hip or pelvic girdle pain
• Exercise guidance throughout the trimesters
• Pregnancy: Postnatal women
• Return to exercise screening
• Pelvic floor trauma (including tearing or episiotomy)
• Abdominal separation
• Urinary dysfunction
• Overactive bladder (increased frequency or urgency of urination)
• Pelvic pain (with intercourse, tampon use, etc.)
Our specialist in women’s health physiotherapy, Maddie, has completed two post-graduate training courses in this area. If you have any of these symptoms or conditions, book in today.