Podiatrists put your feet first.
Podiatry at Queen Street Physiotherapy is provided by Kellie Kalan. Kellie is a highly experienced and successful practitioner with over 14 years’ experience. Her goal is to offer the highest standard of podiatric care to new and existing clients of Queen Street Physiotherapy.
At Queen Street Physiotherapy our Podiatrist and Physiotherapists work together to support each other in treatinga broad range of conditions to provide you with effective and comprehensive management of your condition or injury.
Podiatry services available to clients include:
- Heel pain (including plantar fasciitis)
- Injuries to the foot, ankle or leg
- Hip & knee pain
- Shin splints
- Forefoot pain
- Arthritic deformities
- Paediatric foot problems & children’s footwear advice
- Dry needling
- Flat feet & biomechanical conditions
- Foot & ankle mobilisation
- Nail disorders
- Ingrown toe nails (including surgery)
- Corns & callus
- Video gait/running analysis & retraining
- Posture assessments
Our podiatrist is able to provide you with custom or semi-custom orthotic devices. These are sometimes also called inserts or arch supports. The difference being that an orthotic is prescribed using information gathered from your foot. It is made just for you with the aim of improving foot posture and function.